Find out here the who's who and the what's what

Monday, May 7, 2007

Justin Melvey

The Aussie soap star gets his kicks out of living dangerously, but for comfort he turns to chocolate and his ageing ugg boots.

LA-based TV heartthrob Justin Melvey, 37, thrives on acting and adrenalin. Known for his role on US daytime soap Days of Our Live, the former model and professional skier returned to Australia in 2004 to compete on the Seven Network’s Dancing with the Stars, and again last year on Celebrity Survivor. He loves hair-raising pastimes such as diving, bungee jumping and skydiving. “I’m a bit of an adrenalin junkie,” he laughs. “I love jumping out of plans and doing things at speed.” Living and working in America, Melvey misses the laid-back Aussie lifestyle. “When I come back to Australia I always go for a surf and catch up with my buddies,” he says, explaining that, if he’s not in the water, he’s on the slopes. “If I wasn’t acting, I’d be skiing,” he reveals. Next on Melvey’s agenda? He plans to eschew Sunset Boulevard and look for work at home. “I was born and bred in Sydney,” he says. “I want to bring my career back to Australia so I can be closer to my family.”

Justin's Choices:

Vitamins – “These are important for my overall health. I take them every morning – Mannatech is my brand of choice. They help my physical strength and keep my immune system strong.”

About Mannatech, Incorporated
Mannatech, based in Coppell, Texas, is a wellness solutions provider that sells its products through a global network-marketing system throughout the United States and the international markets of Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, Japan, New Zealand, Republic of Korea, Taiwan and Denmark. For additional information about Mannatech, please visit its corporate Web site: www.mannatech.com

No comments: